Do you have a comprehensive Customer Satisfaction program (CSAT program) to enhance and support your business? Your answer can be “ Yes” or “No” , but it makes a compelling case to consider,
- What are you doing to understand if your product/service is meeting customer expectations and the perceived value they draw from it?
- Are you considering how occasional feedbacks are helping you to strategize and plan your deliverables? Or
- Are your Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) studies helping you to gather a holistic picture and insights to create a competitive edge for your business?
- Are your Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or feedbacks supporting you to retain your customers?
- How many customers make a conscious choice of buying from you and making sure that they bring their peers along?
If your answer to most of these questions is "NO", it's a high time that you consider a CSAT program to support your strategy, decision making, and your business "Unique Value Proposition or USP".